Monday, November 30, 2009

Rain.

Ah yes. The weather. Impossible to control and something that will forever remain that way.

It rained today in Stuttgart, and while the temperature itself was very mild, the wetness of coats, socks, shoes, etc made the day rather unpleasant and cold.

Mix this in with 4 hours of sleep due to jet-lag.
I don't even know what's going on at the moment. My need to finish my ECOL paper is great. But my need to sleep is even greater. I think once I get my room cleaned, organized for tomorrow I'll likely go to bed.

Just wake up a bit earlier to do the ecol paper.


This isn't even about traveling at the moment.
But didn't take any photos today, therefore... This is the extent of this update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.