I wanted to make this a travel blog. But the lack of money, and therefore the lack of travel makes this a very inefficient travel blog. So I think this "travel" blog should go on hiatus for a while.
aka I am afraid of committing to a blog for the 8th or 9th time and is now proceeding to create a new one. I want the address towhomitmayconcern but some noob-cake 28 year old has it. It's black and white and boring and no one cares.
And then I wanted to just go with the grammatically incorrect term of towhoitmayconcern but it's been deleted and is now unusable. OH great.
Still typing and thinking. blog titles always take me too long to come up with.
I got one. and I hate those "please type in these letters so we know you aren't a computer" I can never seem to get it right on the first try.
Okay.
http://tomewhoitconcerns.blogspot.com/
if you care enough to read.
Travel Blog going on pause at least until my house sells and I can grab a ticket to Europe. Or till school starts and I can start going on MUN/Debate trips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.