9am in the morning, I go down and pop one of my thyroxine pills as usual. I shove down some breakfast and am on my way down the stairs to the car when I start to feel very very odd. Losing cognition, having bitterness in my mouth.
By the time I reach the car door, I can't focus on anything, no coordination whatsoever. It just happened that I swallowed one of my mother's prescription sleeping pills. Great.
Knocked out for the next 5-6 hours. What a waste of a day.
Then my aunt moved out of Hampton House, had to go vacuum.
FILTHY place. There were some people renting with her, and just disgusting. The room was covered with chips, peanuts, raisins, RAMEN pieces? and a whole other unidentifiable bits and pieces.
Definitely got my blood pressure up, took a good two hours to vacuum the crap out of every corner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.