Sunday, April 12, 2009

I feel like I make these blogs and then just neglect them.
Blogs like all things in life need nurture and care to grow do they not?

I can't believe how fast time's going. It's already 1/3 into April and school's going to be done really really soon.

NEED JOB.

I wish the OSE would contact me for an interview. It's such an awesome job they are offering. And I can come away from 4 months of work with 9 grand in my bank account. That would make me less worried about my future. But in all seriousness not being here next year is all that seems to be occupying my mind.

I am already thinking about how to spend my first two months. I need to travel to a bunch of places, and saturate myself with experiences without denting my 15000 budget for the year. I haven't even made the money yet, but my list of "things I need to buy" gets longer and longer.

Japan is my first destination, but where-else? Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.