Friday, December 4, 2009

Another entry for today to help summarize this trip.

This morning was fantastic, woke up at 6am and had an incredible shower (incredible because I wasn't able to have one for 2 days.. But sometimes.. When you travel, you have to sacrifice hot showers). In any case, hot shower, little breakfast though (because of the pre-packing) then going to the school and literally just chilling with my debaters.

We did have to do two classroom presentations.. Basically having to talk about our lives in one of their English classes. So they can hear "natural English" or something. I let my debaters talk during the first one, but then it was just me and another guy in the second one.. Hmm my throat feels drier than it should be.

In any case then we went out to the little town and bought a bunch of random gifts, as well as have some fantastic donairs and chicken for brunch. It felt great to be so relaxed and just enjoying Germany for what it is. All week everyone's been working hard and today finally felt like a vacation.


And now I am back home doing a bit more pre-packing and this entry. Probably because tonight there's going to be lots of parties/tearful goodbyes and I doubt I'll make it back home early enough to have time to do this. I'll also probably pack the laptop away. I am NOT being charged 70 dollars again for extra baggage.


Hmm I'm getting called for lunch. Darn.
This trip has certainly quelled my insatiable appetite to travel. But I feel like I'm going to need another trip soon. If I can find a job and some money, I am tempted to find some place to go during Reading week...


Oh noes they want me to come eat lunch. That's it then. I may or may not post tomorrow morning. And I probably won't end up posting photos onto facebook for daaays. (So much studying to catch upon!)


tschüss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.